Mp3 Rocket is a Windows-based program that will allow you to search for songs from the YouTube library and convert the videos to Mp3 songs. Thus, unlike most YouTube to Mp3 downloaders, you will not have to open your Internet browser, as the job can be completed directly from the search option in the program.
In addition, with the built-in music player, you can even listen to the songs you’ve already downloaded. One thing to keep in mind is that the free version will download songs with a bit rate of 256 Kbps and downloads are slow.
After downloading the songs, you can copy them directly to the iTunes Library on your Windows computer, but you probably think that there is no way to transfer those songs directly to iPhone or Android devices. In this post, I’ll tell you about how to download music from mp3 rocket to iPhone? So, let’s get started.
Contents Details ->
Download Mp3 songs using an Mp3 rocket software on the iPhone?
- Step 1: Locate the folder where you have stored your downloaded songs using an MP3 Rocket. This folder is labeled ‘Shared’ and can usually be found under your username on your hard disk. To open the tab, double-click on it. (You can also find this folder in the MP3 Rocket Software by clicking on “Tools > Options > Saving.”
- Step 2: Launch iTunes on your iPhone. You’ll need to have iTunes accessible to load the MP3 Rocket files into your iTunes folder manually.
- Step 3: Create a new playlist on iTunes for your MP3 Rocket songs. Click the little “Plus” button at the bottom left of iTunes to do this. Which generates a new playlist automatically. Type the playlist name.
- Step 4: Pick the MP3 Rocket songs from the Shared archive, and move them into the previously generated iTunes playlist. To connect files to the playlist just drag the files and put them on top of the playlist placed in iTunes’ left column. The songs will then be transferred to your iTunes catalog and will be loaded on your iPhone.
- Step 5: Using the USB cord to connect your iPhone into your device. Wait for iTunes to understand that you have a computer attached to it.
- Step 6: Click the left navigation pane on the iPhone. Then click on the tab called “Music.”
- Step 7: Click the “Select playlists, bands, and styles” button and the “Sync Songs” button. This feature helps you to pick a playlist synchronizing with your iPhone.
Pick the playlist from the drop-down menu that you generated using the MP3 Rocket tracks. Then press on the “Archive” button and your iPhone can connect the data.
Today in this post I told you about how to download songs for your iPhone via mp3 rocket, if you have been successful in downloading the songs in your iPhone as mentioned above then this post with your friends share it. If you have any problem in using the method mentioned above, then tell us by commenting. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
MP3 Rocket v7.4.2
MP3 Rocket v7.4.2